What is Multi-Cloud Observability?
For cloud-native architectures, observability is the new standard for visibility and monitoring. It measures the health of application performance and behavior using vast amounts of collected telemetry data such as metrics, logs, incidents, and distributed traces. It will help teams rapidly assess an incident’s effects and pinpoint the source of a particular action or occurrence. This lets developers understand what’s wrong with a system, what’s slow or broken, and why an issue occurred, where it came from, and how it would affect the system.
Making systems observable offers visibility and insight into applications for developers and DevOps teams and context for the infrastructure, platforms, and client-side experiences that such applications support and depend on. They can do the following with this information:
- Detect outages, software bugs, unauthorized activity, and service degradations.
- Report on the health of the system by measuring performance and resources.
- Understand how neighboring or dependent services might impact each other.
- Find unknown unknowns that have never occurred in the past.
- Identify long-term trends for capacity planning and business objectives.
How can we help?
A technology framework that turns any data center into a modern hybrid cloud and multicloud data center is our software-defined Multicloud Data Center Platform. Comprehensive remote-control features, on-demand scalability into private and public cloud services, and on-demand access to carriers, private and public clouds with UnitedConnect™. More reasons for you to choose us.
To keep updated with the top-notch multicloud services for your company, visit the UnityOne website today!